Lalvin 71B® was selected by the Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA) in Narbonne, France. This yeast is known for the production of the so-called ‘vins nouveaux’, primeur or new wines with a tropical fruit character. The persistent aromas result from the production of relatively stable esters and higher alcohols. Lalvin 71B is also characterised by the partial conversion of malic acids into alcohol and CO2 during fermentation.
- suitable for white, red and rosé wines
- reduced malic acid
- MLF (malo) is recommended
- recommended for aromatic grapes such as Riesling, Kerner, Müller-Thurgau, Dornfelder, Rondo, etc.
- Saccharomyces var. cerevisiae
- 500 g package
- dosage 20-25 g/hl for white or rosé and 25-35 g/hl for red
€48,95Price €34,27 (VAT included)
- Stock sale