Brew Monk Combo Deal: Brew Monk 30 l & fermenter 30 l & Grain Gorilla & Chill'in
Holy moly! Check out this ultimate brewing setup for your delicious brews. All combined in this heavenly deal at a very sharp price.
- Brew Monk: Mashing, filtering and boiling in one kettle!
- Brew Monk Fermenter: Durable fermenter with the convenience of a conical bottom for a hobby brew of 23-25 litres on average.
- Brewferm Grain Gorilla: The adjustable stainless steel rollers assure your malt is just as finely crushed as intended.
- Brewferm Chill'in: This wort chiller cools 20 litres of boiling wort to 20-25 °C in 20 minutes.
- 3 year warranty on all products.
Brew Monk™ All-in-one brewing system
The Brew Monk is an automatic all-in-one, stainless steel brewing system, capable of effortlessly brewing up to 30 litres of wort. You control and monitor the mashing process through the programmable controller with tilted digital display. Thanks to the integrated malt pipe with telescopically adjustable malt screens, you no longer need a separate tank for filtering.
With a capacity of 2,500 watts, which is 25% higher than current kettles on the market, you bring your filtered wort quickly to the boil.
- capacity: 30 litre (total volume = 40 litre)
- ideal size: dimensions brewing kettle H x W = 57.5 x 35.0 cm
- stainless steel AISI 304
- power: adjustable from 100 to 2,500 W, in 100 W increments
- telescopically adjustable malt pipe and screens
- SST malt pipe holds up to 8 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable handle for lifting
- the malt pipe can easily be lifted in 2 steps thanks to the improved two-stage support. This reduces the risk of oxidation during sparging and is besides a lot more ergonomically while lifting.
- reinforced bottom plate
- integrated, transparent circulation pipe with litre graduation and valve; facilitates controlling the volume in the kettle and flow regulation
- integrated magnetic drive pump, can be operated separately
- programmable controller with tilted digital display
- programme up to 9 brewing steps and up to 9 hop additions
- alarm/reminder function & manual override function
- memory for saving up to 9 recipes
- temperature range: 25 – 100°C; division: 0.1°C
- clear LCD screen
- robust bazooka filter with screw thread in stainless steel; easy to install and to clean
- removable SST ball valve ½” with nozzle
- glass lid to monitor the mashing process
- 220 V, 50 Hz
- 3 year warranty
- operating instructions available in 11 languages
TIP: Manual always on hand, just scan the QR-code on the backside of the Brew Monk.
Brew Monk™ stainless steel fermenter 30 l
Durable fermenter with the convenience of a conical bottom for a hobby brew of 23-25 litres on average. The fermentation barrels are stackable, so that 2 barrels can be placed on top of each other.
- volume: 30-32 l
- stainless steel AISI 304
- stainless steel lid with silicone seal and 15 mm drilled hole for airlock
- matte stainless steel finish
- equipped with conical bottom
- 3 adjustable feet
- 2 steady stainless steel handles
- including thermometer 0-40°C
- tap with rotating dip tube
- dump valve on conical bottom with 3/4" stainless steel valve
- volume markings on the inside
- weight: 7.9 kg
- diameter at the top: 35 cm
- height without extension legs: 58.5 cm (69.5 cm with airlock)
- height with extension legs: 68.5 cm (79.5 cm with airlock)
Brewferm® Grain Gorilla malt mill with adjustable stainless steel rollers
The adjustable stainless steel rollers assure your malt is just as finely crushed as intended. Thanks to the handy side knobs, you can easily and instantly adjust the mill thickness. On the back of the malt mill the 2 black turnbuckles guarantee that the settings of the malt mill remain the same during the crushing.
The hopper and body of the malt mill are made of high quality aluminium, which makes the malt mill extremely strong. The mill can handle up to 50 kg of malt per hour thanks to the spacious hopper with a capacity of 5 litres. The knurled steel bottom plate of the malt mill provides the necessary stability and ensures that the malt mill can easily be attached to a collection tray. So you can grind your grains safely and efficiently at all times.
- Adjustable rollers: Choose your ideal grist size with the handy side knobs; roller gap adjustable from 0.025 inch (0.6 mm) to 0.1 inch ( 2.5 mm)
- NEW: More accurate and easily readable roller gap measurement in both mm and inches.
- NEW: Mill stays in place during grinding. Ultra-sturdy metal base allows for easy positioning and clamping of the malt mill onto nearly any container up to 35 cm in diameter.
- Equipped with stainless steel rollers = wet milling possible
- High capacity thanks to the special knurled plate; up to 50 kg/hour
- Generous hopper: 5 l
- Shaft diameter: 10 mm
- Roller dimensions: 3 x 3 x 12.5 cm
- 3-year warranty
Brewferm® Chill'in 20 stainless steel wort chiller
This wort chiller cools 20 litres of boiling wort to 20-25 °C in 20 minutes, using cooling water at 13 °C. Thanks to the smaller diameter, it fits in most common brew kettles. It is highly durable and easy to maintain, due to its stainless steel design.
- cools 20 l of wort to 20-25 °C in 20 minutes
- stainless steel
- immersion chiller
- easy to maintain and to use
- total height: 50 cm
- height of spiral: 12 cm
- outer diameter: 20.5 cm
- diameter of tubing: 9.5 mm
- compatible with Gardena garden hose connectors
- 3 year warranty