Refractometer for honey 58-90% Brix / 12-27% water
This model is specifically designed for beekeepers, but can also be used in the production of syrups, jams, etc.
- High quality sustainable aluminium construction
- Easy to calibrate with the included calibration solution
- Sturdy storage case
A refractometer is an optical precision instrument which determines the density of a liquid by the index of refraction.
This refractometer has 3 scales, which can be simultaneously read. Accurate, yet easy to use: simply place a few drops of liquid on the prism and the density is directly readable.
- Scale 58-90% Brix, reading per 0,5%
- Scale 12-27% Water, reading per 1%
- Scale 38-43°Bé (Baumé), reading per 0.5°Bé
- storage case
- soft cleaning cloth
- calibration solution