GrowlerWerks uKeg™ 64 copper-plated - 1.9 l
When refrigerated, the uKeg™ keeps beer cold, fresh and carbonated for two weeks
- VPR cap
- Pressure gauge
- Dispenser tap
- Interchangeable tap handle
- Sight glass
Our uKeg™ 64 pressurized growler available in a bright copper-plated finish for a true, old-fashioned brewery look. The original uKeg™ 64 is a mini keg in the size of a half-gallon growler. When refrigerated, the uKeg™ keeps beer cold, fresh and carbonated for two weeks. Durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel keeps beer cold for eight hours. Use it on the go or at home. CO2 regulator cap with customizable tap handle and gauge. Includes two 8 gram CO2 cartridges.
Capacity: 1893 ml (64 oz)
Dimensions: 133 x 207 x 277 mm (5.2 x 8.1 x 10.9 in)
- keep beer fresh for weeks
- VPR cap: automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.
- vessel: durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel
- pressure gauge: easily read the pressure inside the growler
- dispenser tap: easily pours beer any time, without removing cap. Including tap lock to prevent dispensing.
- interchangeable tap handle: handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favourite brewery
- sight glass: shows contents of uKeg™ and how much is left
- CO2 cartridge: uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges