Brew Monk Duo Deal: Brew Monk 30 l & fermenter 30 l
Benefit from this duo deal: Discover this dynamic divine duo, they help you brew your delicious beers!
- Brew Monk: Mashing, filtering and boiling in one kettle!
- Brew Monk Fermenter: Durable fermenter with the convenience of a conical bottom for a hobby brew of 23-25 litres on average.
- 3 year warranty on both products.
Brew Monk™ All-in-one brewing system
The Brew Monk is an automatic all-in-one, stainless steel brewing system, capable of effortlessly brewing up to 30 litres of wort. You control and monitor the mashing process through the programmable controller with tilted digital display. Thanks to the integrated malt pipe with telescopically adjustable malt screens, you no longer need a separate tank for filtering.
With a capacity of 2,500 watts, which is 25% higher than current kettles on the market, you bring your filtered wort quickly to the boil.
- Capacity: 30 litre (total volume = 40 litre)
- Ideal size: dimensions brewing kettle H x W = 57.5 x 35.0 cm
- Stainless steel AISI 304
- Power: adjustable from 100 to 2,500 W, in 100 W increments
- Telescopically adjustable malt pipe and screens
- SST malt pipe holds up to 8 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable handle for lifting.
- The malt pipe can easily be lifted in 2 steps thanks to the improved two-stage support. This reduces the risk of oxidation during sparging and is besides a lot more ergonomically while lifting.
- Reinforced bottom plate
- Integrated, transparent circulation pipe with litre graduation and valve; facilitates controlling the volume in the kettle and flow regulation
- Integrated magnetic drive pump, can be operated separately
- Programmable controller with tilted digital display
- Programme up to 9 brewing steps and up to 9 hop additions
- Alarm/reminder function & manual override function
- Memory for saving up to 9 recipes
- Temperature range: 25 – 100 °C; division: 0.1 °C
- Clear LCD screen
- Robust bazooka filter with screw thread in stainless steel; easy to install and to clean
- Removable SST ball valve ½” with nozzle
- Glass lid to monitor the mashing process
- 220 V; 50 Hz
- 3 year warranty
- Operating instructions available in 11 languages
TIP: Manual always on hand, just scan the QR-code on the backside of the Brew Monk.
Brew Monk™ stainless steel fermenter 30 l
Durable fermenter with the convenience of a conical bottom for a hobby brew of 23-25 litres on average. The fermentation barrels are stackable, so that 2 barrels can be placed on top of each other.
- Volume: 30-32 l
- Stainless steel AISI 304
- Stainless steel lid with silicone seal and 15 mm drilled hole for airlock
- Matte stainless steel finish
- Equipped with conical bottom
- 3 adjustable feet
- 2 steady stainless steel handles
- Including thermometer 0-40 °C
- Tap with rotating dip tube
- Dump valve on conical bottom with 3/4" stainless steel valve
- Volume markings on the inside
- Weight: 7.9 kg
- diameter at the top: 35 cm
- height without extension legs: 58.5 cm (69.5 cm with airlock)
- height with extension legs: 68.5 cm (79.5 cm with airlock)