The Enoveneta pneumatic presses produce must of the highest quality. Because of the gradual and gentle pressing of the membrane, grapes are pressed without damaging the peel, seeds and stems.
The ingenious design of the membrane ensures that the correct pressure level is always achieved, both with a full and a small load. The operator can check the pressure level at any time via the 6 PLC screen. The user-friendly control panel offers 6 pre-set pressing programmes in addition to 10 free programmes. Thus enabling the winegrower to control the pressing process optimally.
The press can be loaded through the sliding door or via the axial loading valve. The press, fitted with wheels and a container for juice, is made entirely of stainless steel AISI 304. As a result, the press is very durable and easy to clean.
- Length: 2,180 mm
- Width: 1,200 mm
- Height: 1,440 mm
- Tare weight: 460 kg
- Installed power: 3.3 kW
- Axial valve: 80 mm
- Juice container discharge: DIN 50
- Juice container: 190 litre
- Load whole grapes: 0.6/0.7 ton
- Load destemmed or pressed grapes: 1.8/2.0 tons
- Load fermented must: 2.6/2.8 tons
- pressure switch for axial load
- level control of juice collection tank