Synthetic corks have a natural cork colour, a perfect shape, a very consistent density, and a neutral taste and odour. All this thanks to the use of high quality thermoplastic elastomers (in full accordance with the current EU guidelines as well as the american FDA requirements). Many hundreds of commercial wine makers AND breweries have already put their trust in these corks. If you too use them in the correct way (*), these corks will give you 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
L x Ø: 42 x 22 mm
Storage time: 8 years
The main advantages are:
- No cork taste (no TCA) or other flavour abnormalities
- No crumbling of the cork
- No cork dust
- No leakage
- No dehydration and therefore a better and longer preservation of wine or beer flavours
- Simple application on your existing installation
- Does not break when uncorking the bottle.
- Your bottles can be stored vertically, horizontally or upsidedown without any problems
- Easy to uncork
- No absorption of wine or beer in the cork
- Attractive price/quality ratio
- Easy to place back in the bottle after uncorking
- 100% Recyclable
- The beer cork and champagne cork models are inserted like the classic champagne corks and can resist a pressure of 12 bar.
*User recommendations: Leave a gap of 15-20 mm between the cork and the liquid and only use a solid corker on base or an electrical corking machine. The pressing blocks needs to close perfectly to avoid creases in the cork. The pressing blocks are best made of stainless steel, chromium-plated or nylon.
Suitable corking machines in our product range: 020.021.2, 020.016.2 and the electrical corking machines.